Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Where is Eric Sprott Putting His Money?

I’ve recently bought some gold and silver funds up here in Canada.

I probably have 70 or 80 percent of my portfolio in precious metals right now, and I believe that’s the right amount to have. Time will tell whether I’m right or not.

Sprott stands for precious metals in a great way – a large part of the value of our company depends on precious metals, and I’m totally committed to that.

Much as I find it unsettling what gold and silver prices do on a day-to-day basis, I am absolutely confident that precious metals will prove the right choice in the longer term.

The moves that you can see in the stocks are almost unimaginable in other assets. We’ve already had gold and silver stocks that have put on three-digit moves this year. It feels like more of these moves could be coming.

- Eric Sprott via Gold Investing News